Gmail is one of the most popular email service provider in the world, Google have made it so easy to use that it can be accessed from both the application and from a browser. People who use Android phones that do not support playstore may find it a bit difficult getting the application and that is why we have written this article to help and assist such people access their Gmail account(s) with just a browser.
It will interest you to know that you can equally access all your Gmail accounts with either a smartphone, laptop or desktop computer using a browser. Below are easy to understand steps to access your Gmail using a browser:
1. Open your browser and type google.com on the address bar and then visit.
2. When the web page opens locate “sign in” at the top left.
3. Click on the sign in and input your email address, you can also create a Google account from this field.
4. Click on next and input your password.
5. After imputing your password click on next to sign in to your Gmail account.
6. To access your Gmail click on the rectangular dots at the top left close to your profile avatar and click on Gmail.
Let us know how helpful this article is in the comments section.
Helpful post, it really helped me a lot. Thank you Thingsloaded.