How to Enable and disable touch screen on Windows
- In the taskbar search box, type Device Manager, then click on Device Manager.
- Click on the arrow next to Human Interface Devices, and then select HID-Compliant Touchscreen (there may be more than one listed).
- Then click on the Action tab at the top of the window, select Deactivate device or Activate device.
- Confirm it to disable.
How to Enable and disable touch screen in HP Envy
- Hold Windows Key + X.
- Click on Device Manager from the list that appears.
- Click the little arrow next to Human Interface Devices to expand the list.
- Click on the touch screen controller.
- Right-click and select Disable from the list.
- Click Yes in the dialog box.
Let us know if this content is helpful in the comments section.